This policy is valid as per 26th May, 2019.
Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to
be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use iT
to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
- how and why prana lounge collects information from you
- who prana lounge shares your information with, why and on what basis
- what your rights are
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you book a class at our online site
- When you visit us to attend a class
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with inquiries or register for one of our workshops
- When you choose to complete any feedback requests or surveys we send you
- When you use our space which may have CCTV systems operated for the security our customers These systems may record your image during your visit.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected Third Parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our Website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to Third Parties. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Prana Lounge Colombo
Contact Number: +94 11 268 4808
Third Party Links
STRIVE.LK for web scheduling, registration, order processing and online payments
Google, California USA – We may compile statistics about the use of Our Locations using Google Analytics including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you.
We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
Data Protection says that we are allowed to collect and use your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. to place an order or book a class.
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of triyoga in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Should you have any questions about this policy please write to us at email@example.com