This policy is valid and updated as per 1st June, 2020.
Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected Third Parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
In operating our Website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to Third Parties. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Prana Lounge Colombo
Contact Number: +94 11 268 4808
STRIVE.LK for web scheduling, registration, order processing and online payments
Google, California USA – We may compile statistics about the use of Our Locations using Google Analytics including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you.
We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
Data Protection says that we are allowed to collect and use your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
Should you have any questions about this policy please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org